Wednesday, March 5, 2008

wowza

today was mad alot aweosme
had a sweet tits sandywhich for lunch
mad alot big
like ma wang
then wallball
which i made my bitch
then my first varsity practice
it was probly the funniest way a coach has ever called me stupid ever
coahc grasso was like
well mybe if u werent at home all this fucking week playing with yourself and eating doritos u would know wat to do
and he just kept saying playing with yourself
and i kept getting everything wrong
and he's like where u playing with urself this whole fucking time craig
and im like no coach i wasnt playing with myself...atleast this time
it was funny
and i love calling stuff out in lacrosee
matt craig ur hot
so i wink at the goalie
matt craig ur on fire fire fire
another wink
mad alot fun
and i think i on varsity now
so thats cool
me and lenny
only niggas on varsity
and russ
him 2
and waffles is so funny
ive called over 100 girls a hottie
and not one has smacked me

pawning mad noobs like im lizzo in halo
or jeff with boats and flying and water spaceships and stuff


WAFFLES190: ... o yea i know whether u remove the pic or not ill sleep well tonight because i know at the end of the day im not a piece of shit
The Matty Craig: ok, nope, dont u ever call me a piece of shit
The Matty Craig: sorry ur gf made out with me
The Matty Craig: im a charming kid, its not my fault im good looking
WAFFLES190: did i call u a piece of shit...umm noo

im glad that my posts been so long lately
gives my .4 reades a day something to cherish

No comments: