Sunday, March 16, 2008

thats why u got sucha fat ass

my shin splints r sorta away
but not really
i jsut on lethal does of advil and other fun pain killers

ohh ya
i was talking to coach
and somehow it came up and he asked me how much i weigh
and im like 200
and he said
"oh thats why u have such a fat ass"

and i not sure if i wana play varsity
like i not gunna play alot this year
even though im better at faceoffs
i would dominate jv so hard
like league leading scorer hard
and all my friends r on it
but its still cool to be like
ya im on varsity lax
like sally p hard
thats how bad id dominate jv
and no one could knock me down
cause im one of the biggest kids on varsity
i think 3rd biggest
mad alot muscles
and fat asses

last night hungout with flap jaxs
def one of my new bffs
and some 9th grs
dey cool and such
and me him and justin and lior r gunna have a show
chocolate vanilla strawberry and carmel
flap jax=chocolate
me=vanilla
justin=strawberry
lior=carmel

so ya
everyone will watch it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.