Tuesday, March 18, 2008

hmm
eather worst
or best choice of my lacrosse career
at first i was gunna play jv
then coach called me and told me to play varsity
then i did
and did all the training and stuff
and ya
everyday i just got repeatedly shit on
by b.rose
and dan
but never russ
and ya so it sucked
and my shin or calf problem was so so bad
i could never walk
today my advil intake
4 when waking up
2 end of 3rd period
1 right after lunch
2 begining of 8th period
3 b4 practice
2 when i got home
15 in 12 hours
that might be bad
and my legs only hurt half as bad as they usualy do
so im on jv now
and idk
my legs just hurt so much
and i barely got in on varsity
cause it hurt so so fucking much to run
so guys always ran by me
i can deal with all the conditioning
all the 3 mile runs
all the hill sprints
and the 100 pushups when a goalie cant stop the ball
and now the coaches think ima pussy
so im gunna go to a bar and challenge grasso to a drink off
even though i will probly die i will have honor
and thats all that matters

and i dont wana do my bill cosby essay
wat did he overcome besides being black
that has to be a bigas paragraph
fuck

watever
ill figure it out

fuck
2739 songs
and nothing at all to listen 2
)=

2 comments:

adam said...

no one can out drink grasso...its impossible

Anonymous said...

Listen to
FUCK YO COUCH
NIGGA
FUCK YO COUCH