Wednesday, March 26, 2008

im so motha fucking high, i can eat a star

well i not sure how lax went
i guess i did good
when i was in a dodged a kid
he tripped over his feet
and his neck got in the way of my steel tips
it happpens
ya
i have no idea
wats wrong with me
when i woke up i take 6 ibprofen
then right b4 the game i took 8
and it still hurt
so ya
anyone wana sell me prescription pain killers?
so sweeet tits
i not going to school tormow
cause my momma dont want me to
so i can skip practice and go to some cornell leadership thing
coach will hate me
but he already completly does
so it dont matter

hmm wat else
i was so angry last night
i got 2 chicken parms
and i clearly said no sauce on it sauce on the side
guess what those mother fuckers did
put sauce on it
so when i eat my 2nd one for lunch the next day
its fucking soggy
dicks
so ya
i might bomb them
not sure yet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really don't speak English