Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ima motha fucking cash money millionare

ok
first of today was fun
i helped big russ move a tv cause he couldnt handle it
i wanted to movie into the class i moved it 2
i have eather hooked up or saw naked prob half that class
so group work would of been funn
and wat else
i just dominated my ss project
we had to show rise of dictatorship/nazism
so i showed hitler on an elevator
then we had to show the depression
so i had a dollar bill
and fort minor under it
whered u go?
ok i wana thank jeff
he showed me my new favorite lil wayne song
i'm me

im me
so who you
you not me
you not me
i know that aint fair
but i dont care im still a motha fucking cash money millionare

its so awesome
cuase it acts like it ends
then starts agaaing
then ends
then starts again
then ends
then starts
then ends
and its over
oh u lil wayne

and nigga when im like 70
ima shit on myself cause im so sick of shittin on everyone else

mad legit son
mad legit
and just got net flix
so liz we can see mad movies
then ghost ride da whip
then get mad beer
and liqour
cause nigga
i am the hottest under the sun
i love
my bathrobeee
its so fucking aweosme and versitale
am i wearing under wear
am i not wearing under wear???!?!?!?!
ull never know
and it takes like 1/6 of a second to get nakedo
so yyaaay

hooway!
just sound it out
and tell me u dont love it
cuase then u would be lying
motha fucka!

oh and i wonder why after people end things they act nicer than they did when we had something
who knows
people r wierd
and work in mysterious ways


im tired of these motha fucking snapes
on this motha fucking plane
-harry potter

No comments: