Saturday, March 17, 2007

grounded

well first off im grounded this whole weekend
i cant realy entirely blame my mom but its a little over reacting
first i bombed the only grade we had so far in math with a 50
so on the progress report it said 50-64
so they where all mad
and they called the math teacher
since then i only ahd one test and got a 86 on it
brought my grade up to a 72
but my parents where still mad cuase he says me and tim had been acting up in class with our accents and being stupid
but he also said i was realy funy
so thats good
but all in all so far this weekends been borin
but i got my new lacrossee stick and re strung it
i havent been able to test it out though cause theres a foot off snow on the ground
and
this also sucks cuase i was supposed to hang out with this girl ariana yesterday
which woulda been awesome cuase shes mad kewl
and i was looking foward to hanging with her all week


it happens

-matt craig

No comments: